If you’ve read my blog very much, you know that there are 2 main categories that fit:
- Random, somewhat Bible-based, post topics
- Sporadic posting timeline.
I want to change that, for your sake and for mine. Since I don’t have a lot of time (read: willpower) to post every day, I’m going to try to post three times a week, with the following topics/schedule:
- Moldova Mondays – I will give a random fact or anecdote about Moldova (the anecdotes will start once we get there). I expect this to be partly funny and partly sad. I also hope that it will give you a deeper picture of what we experience when we’re over there. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, read my wife’s blog.
- The Word Wednesdays – Currently, I’m doing a short(ish) Inductive Bible Study through Mark. I’ll keep doing this, and posting weekly on Wednesdays.
- Thoughtful Thursdays – I plan to post thought-provoking, apologetics-minded posts. It’s a topic that interests me, and I hope to learn more about it as time goes on.
This is the schedule I’m aiming for. If you’re into it, please pray for my diligence. As one of my favorite Christian writers once said, “Discipline begets discipline.” That’s true in all areas of life.
Thanks again for reading!